I know I haven't blogged in about a week and a half. Due to traveling and being sick I haven't put the time into doing so. My apologies to all of my dedicated readers! Well, I decide to start a new segment on my blog each month trying at least 10 different things.
1) Keep fresh flowers in our house weekly.
2) Try to keep a constant work out schedule. I usually work out in the evenings after work but I think a morning schedule may be more consistent and better for me.
3) Visit the Dallas aquarium
4) Try a Flywheel class
5) Try at least 5 different happy hour spots. I have found one that I love and haven't tried anything else since. Believe me, I know Dallas has plenty of restaurants with fab happy hours and deals so I am pushing myself to get out there and try them
6) Keep a constant blog schedule. I have my calendar of when and what I will post but that always changes. I plan to use at least one day out of the week to try and write the post ahead of time and schedule them for the days they should post.
7) Cleanse! I have been planning this for so long and I still have no clue exactly what type of cleanse I want to do. I think I have narrowed down to a few options with the juice cleanse being #1.
8) Go to a wine tasting or vineyard
9) a bold lip color. I usually have my shades of red that I love but it being "spring" I want to try something bold and bright for the season
10) I don't have a #10 but I love all of my readers! Have a great day you guys :)